Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 tbsp. scallions, chopped
1 pinch salt
6 bacon slices
1/4 tsp. chili flakes
1 tsp. butter
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
- Take the muffin molds and put the better there.
- After this, place 3 bacon slices in every mold.
- Then beat the eggs in the molds.
- Sprinkle the eggs with the chopped scallions and salt. Add chili flakes.
- Put the bacon cups in the air fryer and cook them for 12 minutes.
- When the eggs are cooked – let them chill little.
- Discard the bacon cups from the muffin molds and serve them. Enjoy!
NUTRITION: Calories 211 Fat 30.1 g Protein 26.7 g Carbohydrates 1.4 g
Fiber 0.1 g Smart Points: 5