Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1⁄2 small sweet onion,
1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon of sweet paprika,
1⁄2 tablespoon of ground cumin
1⁄2 cup olive oil
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Put the vegetables in a blender. Mix it well.
- Put the olive while the motor is running.
- In a sealable bag for the freezer, place the chicken thighs and put the
mixture in the sealable bag.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours, while turning it two times.
- Remove the marinade thighs and discard the additional marinade.
Preheat to medium the barbecue. Grill the chicken, turning once or until
NUTRITION: Fat 21 g Carbohydrates 3 g Potassium 220 mg Sodium 86 mg
Protein 22 g Smart Points: 5