Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
chicken wings 2 lbs.
cajun spice 1 t.
smoked paprika 2 t.
turmeric .50 t.
baking powder 2 t.
- To start this recipe, you’ll want to prep the stove to 400.
- As this heats up, you will want to take some time to dry your chicken
wings with a paper towel. This will help remove any extra moisture and
get you some nice, crispy wings!
- When you are all set, take out a mixing bowl and place all of the
seasonings along with the baking powder. If you feel like it, you can
adjust the seasoning levels however you would like.
- Once these are set, go ahead and throw the chicken wings in and coat
evenly. If you have one, you’ll want to place the wings on a wire rack
that is placed over your baking tray. If not, you can just lay them across
the baking sheet.
- Now that your chicken wings are set, you are going to pop them into the
stove for thirty minutes. By the end of this time, the tops of the wings
should be crispy.
- If they are, take them out from the oven and flip them so that you can
bake the other side. You will want to cook these for an additional thirty
- Finally, take the tray from the oven and allow to cool slightly before
serving up your spiced keto wings. For additional flavor, serve with any
of your favorite, keto-friendly dipping sauce.
NUTRITION: Fats: 7g Carbohydrates 1g Proteins: 60g Smart Points: 7