Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
5 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
½ cup heavy cream
¾ cup chicken stock
½ cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained and chopped
Salt and black pepper to taste
¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
Basil leaves, chopped for serving
- Get a pan and heat with the oil over medium high heat, add chicken, salt
and pepper to taste, cook
- for atleast 3 minutes on each side, transfer to a plate and leave aside for
- Return pan to heat, add thyme, garlic and pepper flakes, stir and cook
for 1 minute.
- Put the rest of the fixings except the basil, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken pieces, stir, place in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for
- Divide between plates and serve with basil sprinkled on top.
NUTRITION: Calories 212 Fat 4g Fiber 3g Carbohydrates 3g Protein 3g
Smart Points: 4