Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 bunch of kale, chopped
1 ounce grape tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp whipping cream
2 tbsp sour cream
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp Italian seasoning
1 ½ tbsp butter, unsalted
- Turn on the oven, then set it to 400 degrees F and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a medium skillet pan, place butter in it, add butter and
when it melts, add kale and cook for atleast 2 minutes until wilted
- Add Italian seasoning, 1/3 tsp each of salt and black pepper, cream and
sour cream, then stir until mixed and cook for2 minutes until cheese has
melted and the kale has thickened slightly.
- Take two ramekins, divide creamed kale evenly between them, then top
with cherry tomatoes and carefully crack an egg into each ramekin.
- Sprinkle remaining salt and black pepper on eggs and then bake for 15
minutes until eggs have cooked completely.
NUTRITION: Calories301.5 Fats25.5 g Protein9.8 g Net Carb4.3 g Fiber4 g
Smart Points: 4