Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 pack of bacon (12 ounces) 6 eggs, 2 tablespoons of milk
1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 c. Melted butter, 1/4 teaspoon. Dried parsley
1/2 cup diced ham
1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese6 slices gouda
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (350 ° F).
- Place the bacon in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat,
occasionally turning until brown starts to brown, about 5 minutes. Drain
the bacon slices on kitchen paper.
- Cover 6 cups of the non-stick muffin pan with slices of bacon. Cut the
remaining bacon slices and sprinkle the bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir in
the ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into cups filled with bacon; garnish with Gouda
- Bake in the preheated oven until Gouda cheese is melted and the eggs
are tender about 15 minutes.
NUTRITION: Calories310 Fat 22.9 g Carbohydrates 2.1 g Protein 23.1 g
Cholesterol 249 mg Sodium 988 mg Smart Points: 5