Servings: 12 | Prep: 20m | Cooks: 15m | Total: 35m
Calories: 399 | Carbohydrates: 28.4g | Fat: 25.9g | Protein: 10.7g |
2 skinless, boneless
chicken breast halves –
3/4 (8 ounce) package cream
3 tablespoons chopped
6 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, peeled and
3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated
crescent roll dough
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir
skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until
onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place
approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each
rectangle. Fold into balls.
- Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12
minutes, or until golden brown.