Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Olive oil – 2 tsp. Plus more for the spray
Sirloin steak – 1 pound, cut into bite-size pieces
Red bell pepper – 1, chopped
Green bell pepper – 1, chopped
Red onion – 1, chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
Dash friendly Mexican seasoning – 1 tbsp. (or any seasoning without
Boston lettuce leaves – 12 for serving
Lime wedges or corn tortillas for serving
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Put half of the sirloin and cook until browned on both sides, about 2
minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Then repeat with the remaining sirloin.
- Heat the 2 tsp. Oil in the skillet.
- Add onion, bell peppers, and garlic, cook and stir for 7 minutes or until
- Put beef with any juices and the seasoning. Transfer to a plate.
- Fill lettuce lead with beef mixture and drizzle lime juice on top.
- Roll up and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 231g Fat 12g Carb 6g Protein 24g Sodium 59mg
Smart Points: 6