Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time 18 minutes
1 pound beef steaks
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon dried thyme
6 ounces cherry tomatoes
1 pound button mushrooms, thinly chopped
2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
- Rub the steaks with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Open the top lid of your Instant Pot.
- Add the bay leaf, 3 cups of water, and the steaks; stir to combine with a
- Place a cover and be sure that the valve is sealed properly.
- Press MANUAL and set timer to 13 minutes.
- The Instant Pot will start building pressure; allow the mixture to cook
for the set time.
- When the timer reads zero, press QPR for quick pressure release.
- Add the olive oil to the pot and SAUTÉ the tomatoes and mushrooms
for 4–5 minutes.
- Add the steak and stir-cook to evenly brown. Serve warm.
NUTRITION: Calories 384 Fat 21 g Carbs 11 g Protein 23.5 g Sodium 664
mg Smart Points: 5